It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:27 pm

Post subject: ReliableGo-karts is a A+++ Shop
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:19 am 
Buggy Enthusiast

THis is probably been said before but I wanted to tell everyone that Reliable Go- Karts is one of the best shops I have ever dealt with! This was only the second order I have ever placed on the computer and I was extreamly leary of it because I got burned so bad the first time(ordered parts almost a year ago and never have got them all). But Reliable has chaged my thoughts on internet ordering they kept me so well informed on every movement of my order it was better than goig into soem stores! But I just wanted to take a min. to tell every one what a great shop they are running!

Kenny

http://www.myspace.com/westkydirtriders

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:24 pm 
Buggy News Founder RIP

Ray at Reliable is absolutely the best. He takes a lot of care and time handling orders. I've had very good luck with him. He's a great all around guy as well. If there is something in the Twister lineup that you need and don't see, chances are he can get it for you. He will even create a new item on the webpage for you so you can order your part on-line when he figures out the item numbers. Great service.

Right up there with Stu Barrie at Blade in my books.

-Steve

2005 Blade 150 DX: 4 Valve head, 10 gram rollers, East Side pipe, uni

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:27 pm 
Buggy Dealer

I cannot express how appreciative we are for the kind words above.

My wife and I try very hard to "do it right," but often wonder if we're succeeding. I just found this post, and it really makes me feel good to know that people are noticing.

It also helps when you have such nice customers, and the BuggyNews members have been extremely pleasant.

And, to be compared to Stu ... that's a tremendous honor!

Ray L. Williams

We're at http://www.reliablegokarts.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:03 am 
Buggy Enthusiast

mr.gokart wrote:
I cannot express how appreciative we are for the kind words above.

My wife and I try very hard to "do it right," but often wonder if we're succeeding. I just found this post, and it really makes me feel good to know that people are noticing.

It also helps when you have such nice customers, and the BuggyNews members have been extremely pleasant.

And, to be compared to Stu ... that's a tremendous honor!

Is there any way we can get you to start shipping to Canada?We are not all bad.
I find your prices great and so is your selection.
Thanx for listeneing
Kammak

alum. int. uni
hp cam
26in rears 22in fronts
itp alum. rims
milled head, p&p
1000 tq spring
perf. pulley,kev. belt
11gr. sliders

Go ahead try it,don't let fear or stupidity stand in your way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:28 am 
Buggy Dealer

Kammak,

One of my best friends is Canadian; we've been friends for about 25 years.

We hate turning down business. I tried to ship to Canada once. I spent the better part of a day trying to figure out how to get parts through customs. It appeared each item in the order would have to have its own paperwork, with product codes and a value attached. Figuring this would take about 20 - 30 minutes per shipment (after we figured it out), and that if we goofed our shipment would be returned, it just wasn't feasible. I couldn't figure out the right product codes, so I gave up on the project and apologized to the customer.

If we can ever figure out a way of shipping to Canada in a reasonable amount of time, we will gladly ship to our northern friends. I thought NAFTA would have made it easy, but it appears that Canadian customs just doesn't want product from the U. S. And, the U. S. may be just as bad coming the other way ... I obviously haven't tried that.

Ray L. Williams

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:43 pm 
Buggy Enthusiast

mr.gokart wrote:
Kammak,

One of my best friends is Canadian; we've been friends for about 25 years.

We hate turning down business. I tried to ship to Canada once. I spent the better part of a day trying to figure out how to get parts through customs. It appeared each item in the order would have to have its own paperwork, with product codes and a value attached. Figuring this would take about 20 - 30 minutes per shipment (after we figured it out), and that if we goofed our shipment would be returned, it just wasn't feasible. I couldn't figure out the right product codes, so I gave up on the project and apologized to the customer.

If we can ever figure out a way of shipping to Canada in a reasonable amount of time, we will gladly ship to our northern friends. I thought NAFTA would have made it easy, but it appears that Canadian customs just doesn't want product from the U. S. And, the U. S. may be just as bad coming the other way ... I obviously haven't tried that.

You should ask the guys at INDY CYCLE RANCH.They have shipped to me a couple times and it was fast and friendly.BLADE TOO.They ship to canada also,I'm sure Stu would lead you in the right direction.
Kammak

alum. int. uni
hp cam
26in rears 22in fronts
itp alum. rims
milled head, p&p
1000 tq spring
perf. pulley,kev. belt
11gr. sliders

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:21 pm 
Buggy Dealer

Kammak,

If you're game, I am. If there's something you need, if you'll order it, I'll try again to figure it all out. We're online with our shipping now, so maybe it'll be easier.

Our $9 flat rate shipping won't apply, but I'll contact you with freight charges prior to shipping (same policy as Alaska & Hawaii) for your approval before charging your credit card.

Ray L. Williams

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:01 am 
Buggy Enthusiast

mr.gokart wrote:
Kammak,

If you're game, I am. If there's something you need, if you'll order it, I'll try again to figure it all out. We're online with our shipping now, so maybe it'll be easier.

Our $9 flat rate shipping won't apply, but I'll contact you with freight charges prior to shipping (same policy as Alaska & Hawaii) for your approval before charging your credit card.

Sorry for taking so long to reply.I'll be contacting you shortly.I have a list of stuff but we can start out small.This is a huge step forward for me.There are 5 karts within a mile radius of mine and they end up here when they are broken.
Thanks for even trying.
Ken

alum. int. uni
hp cam
26in rears 22in fronts
itp alum. rims
milled head, p&p
1000 tq spring
perf. pulley,kev. belt
11gr. sliders